Leelou Blogs

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday!

I'm a slacker but was kind of busy yesterday but yesterday was Hyrum's 1/2 Birthday! He is 6 months old! Time flies! Above is a picture of his blueberry applesauce lunch! Yum! Below is another picture of it.
Our Birthday boy got a new toy- an activity center. More this is a toy for me because hopefully it will entertain him a little bit better. He seems to like it so far. He also got a high chair too (last weekend). Hyrum is a whopping 17lbs 12 oz (56%), 28 inches (93%)long. Big boy! He got 4 shots yesterday (on his 1/2 birthday how mean of me). He was a trooper though.
Here is a picture from this morning. It is rainy and cooler today and I've been wanting to put him in one of his new 9month outfits. I was shocked to see that it is already high-water pants him. Bummer! Good thing I only bought two 9 month outfits! It will work for now.
Last weekend Ben's parents took some pictures of us in our Redskins jerseys. Happy football season everyone and go Redskins! For some of you Redskin cards are coming in the mail! Hyrum looked so cute is his football jersey. Ben was a proud dad showing off his son in football attire.
We leave for Idaho in 2.5 weeks! Yeah! We can't wait to visit Grandma and Uncle Nathan and see Great Grandparents for the first time!

5 comments:

Rach said...

Hey Katie,

I got a blog too now for school, so now we can communicate more. I am going to be in DC September 21st-24th, but I guess you are in Idaho so I will miss seeing you. Hyrum is so adorable. It has been forever since I have seen you, hopefully I will get to see you and family soon.

Love you,
Rachel

Rach said...

I am coming for an absitence conference and to speak to legislators about what is like to be an american teenager. I am going with a group from around here that we go into health classes and do like a sex education thing by peers. I am sad I won't get to see you while I am there :(. But I heard that Grammy and Poppy are going to come while your in Idaho to visit and see Hyrum.

Rach said...

My email is

monkiebabe1421@aol.com.

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures Katie!
We can't wait to see you guys.

MarshandKrissy said...

Oh my gosh!!! What a cute family! We had better be getting one of those cards! ;-)