Leelou Blogs

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Meet our new BABY Chloe

Meet Chloe Butcher...no we are not expecting, but we did jump ship and get a purebred black lab puppy today. She is six weeks old and TINY! Hyrum loves her and so far she has been so good. Knock on wood...she has not peed or pooped in our house yet...only outside. And she has only barked mildly and rarely. Here are some pictures of our new baby!
Hyrum loves playing with her.

Such a cute face!


Sleeps most of the day!
More playful this evening so far!
Figured this would give me something to do while I wait to have another baby. Should be intersting these next few days!





5 comments:

MarshandKrissy said...

Ahh...I love puppies--so cute! I just wish they didn't go through the chewing and destroying everything in sight stage! She's adorable though! Congrats on the new addition.

The Adamsons said...

YAY! Congrats! She's so cute! It makes me want another one :)

Kristen said...

cute puppy.Have fun with her.

Clint and Celeste said...

Soo cute!! Congrats on the new addition! :)

Eric and Jewels said...

She is so cute! I love labs if Eric and I ever get a dog it'll be a lab, so excellent choice and I hope she continues with the good behavior :)