Leelou Blogs

Sunday, June 12, 2011

First Airplane Ride...

Ben had a short week so I talked him into taking the week off and flying us out to Portland to visit my mom and brother. The week flew by and we had a blast but it is good to be home...we're working on returning to normal. Traveling with 2 is hard!!! Above is my cute cousin Rachel holding Alison. She just graduated high school! Congrats Rachie!

Below is 4 generations on my side. I have a picture like this of myself as a baby with my great grandma so we couldn't pass up Alison's opportunity!
Cute picture of us!

My mom lives near a pond with ducks and we visited it a couple times and Hyrum loved feeding the ducks.

We also went to build-a-bear in Portland and Hyrum loved this. Here he is washing his doggie. We now have doggie#1, doggie #2, and puppy at our house that all sleep with him. (fyi...puppy is the biggest of the 3 dogs!)

Hyrum's favorite daily and sometimes twice daily activity was the hot tub! I need one of these!

On Memorial Day we went to the zoo...Hyrum and my brother Nate posing.

My mom, Nate, & Hyrum swimming!


Hyrum enjoyed his great grandparents.

Great Grandma holding Alison.

Nate & Hyrum playing lacross.


Nate holding Alison.



So fun to see everyone!

No comments: