Leelou Blogs

Friday, January 13, 2012

New Year, New Start

Well a lot has changed in the last month and I haven't had time to catch up the blog. Surprisingly
we sold our house in 6 short weeks and have moved out! We close today! It is bittersweet but more sweet. We are so grateful everything happened so fast and its amazing how everything is falling into place. My mom and brother came out for Christmas and spent most of the time helping us pack. We are living in an apartment (already ready to be in a house again-forgot how much I hate appt living). The computer is in Alison's room for now so my time to blog when she's sleeping is non-existant. So, someday when life settles down I'll post pictures. For now Ben has started school, I'm back to working 3 shifts in a row every other week, and we are scurrying to get house plans done to start building. Hopefully by February 1st we'll have a hole in the ground!

1 comment:

The Adamsons said...

I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see the new house when it is done!