Leelou Blogs

Thursday, September 18, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!!!

IT IS OFFICIAL WE ARE MOVING!
After 5 long months of waiting to hear from the Idaho National Laboratory, our prayers were answered today! Ben got the job and he starts October 27! We're moving quick! I'm still in Idaho and when I get home it will be a quick 2 weeks of work left and packing and then we leave! I can't believe it has finally happend but we are so excited and grateful! We will miss all of our friends and family in Virginia but are excited to make new ones in Idaho! We are also excited because the INL has offered Ben a generous moving allowance which will allow us to move for free! What a blessing! Grandma Breese and Uncle Nathan are very excited to have us near and we will probably be living with them for a few weeks until we find a house. We get to buy a house! Yeah! Okay, enough rambling on my part but we are very excited! HORRAY!

7 comments:

Cari said...

Congrats! Bittersweet....very excited you guys FINALLY got the job but very sad that means you'll be leaving! Between work and packing you'll have to squeeze in some hanging out with me time.

Clint and Celeste said...

I'm happy for you guys...I know you've really wanted it to work out. You will be SOOOOO missed! Let me know if I can help you out with the packing or entertaining Hyrum. :)

McClains said...

Yay!! That is so awesome, it's always nice when dreams work out! Good luck and enjoy it in Idaho!

Joe said...

Congrats Katie! I know you have been looking forward to this and waiting so patiently! Hyrum looks great! Best of luck with everything!
With love,
Sarah Larson
p.s. if you get a chance, we finally have a blog as well...www.joeandsarah.net

MarshandKrissy said...

YEA!!! That is so exciting!! How fun that you get to be in the best state ever!!!!

Rach said...

EXCITING!!!! You will be a little closer now. Maybe soon I will get a chance to come visit after you guys get settled, since I haven't seen you in forever or met Hyrum yet!

Kristen said...

congrats! It is nice to have things work out the way you would like them to.