Leelou Blogs

Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm not computer smart!

Okay, so this is a lame question but everyone has the capability to link to other people's websites on their blog and I can't figure out how to do it! Can anyone explain this to me?

On another note, Ben's dad is still in the hospital. They were about to send him home yesterday when I asked the doctor about some heart rate drops (bradycardia) that he has been having the last few nights while he was sleeping. The doctor was completely clueless about the episodes and came back and said he needed to stay another night and have more tests done. Makes me not real confident in the nurse/doctor communication. I guess I'm so spoiled in the NICU that we work so closely with the docs. Ben's dad wasn't very happy with me bringing the issue up as he wants to get home soon. But, better safe than sorry.

Last, there is a poll going on how big this baby of mine is going to be, how long, and what time he will be born. I'm getting induced at 7:00am on Wednesday morning. Anyone have any guesses? I am guessing 6lb 12oz, 21 inches, 3:33pm. Ben thinks 7lbs 3oz, 21 inches, 4:43pm. My mom, Nathan, Dallas, and Grammy & Poppy all have guesses too but I can't remember them all. My mom has them written down. We don't know the prize yet for the winner though but we'll keep you posted.

I can't believe I will be a mommy in 2 days! Scary! Ben has been really cute lately and is really excited for Hyrum to come. He says now that we aren't waiting anymore he can be really excited! ??? Anyway hope everyone has a good week and we'll keep you posted!

P.S. Karl & Bethany, what is your blogg?? I didn't know you blogged!!

6 comments:

McClains said...

About the blog links: up in the top right corner of your screen there is the word "customize", click on that and then click on Layout. Add an element to your page and pick "links" then you can just type it all in. Hopefully that all makes sense. Good luck with the induction on Wednesday!

Kristen said...

Good luck with having your baby. It is so exciting.

Andrea said...

Can't wait to see the little guy! You'll have to come over and let him play with Gavin :)

Cari said...

You figured it out so you are computer smart! I'm so excited to see your baby and I want in on the bet if the prize is good. Put me down for 2:28 and 6lbs 8 oz. (obviously I'm wishing you short labor and a small baby for easy delivery).

Karl said...

Blog? I just have a g-mail account... I don't know the first thing about blogging or setting up a blog or whatever it is you do.

Susan said...

Katie--This is Susan Mason from nursings school. I found your blog recently and think your little belly is so cute. Good Luck tomorrow with you delievery.