Leelou Blogs

Thursday, February 21, 2008

We have a date!

Okay, so nothing exciting has happened yet....we are still waiting for Hyrum to come. I had my 39wk check up today and we are making progress. We are still 90% effaced and 2-3cm dilated!! Yeah! The doctor stripped my membranes so we'll see if anything exciting happens. If not, February 27th they will be inducing me!! My mom comes in the night before which works out perfectly! So, in 6 days we will be parents if he doesn't decide to come before then! Tomorrow is my last day of work which I am also really excited about. It has been hard to work these last couple of weeks so I am looking forward to the break. I finally got Ben to pack his bags for the hospital so I think we are all set! Hopefully we will have a healthy happy baby boy next week! We'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Cari said...

YEAH! I just hope he doesn't decide to come tonight with the ice storm. I think you should definitely call out for tomorrow. I'm off till Tuesday so call if you need a ride! Good Luck!

McClains said...

That is so exciting!! You are going to be the best mommy! I can't believe you are still working, how does that work with being 2-3 cm dilated?? You are doing awesome, keep it up and enjoy every second of his first moments of life!! Good luck!

Kristen said...

congrats. we are excited to see pictures of your new little one.