Leelou Blogs

Monday, April 21, 2008

Idaho News...

We're having a great time in Idaho so far. It's getting sad to see it end! Last Friday we drove up to Rexburg to visit Ben's sister Becky and her family. It was great to see everyone again and it was fun to drive up to Rexburg to see what has changed. I'll post pictures of the kids later. Saturday we went to Nate's soccer game where they won 2 to 1! It was an exciting 10 year old soccer game! Nate did a good job defending the goal! Sunday was fun to catch up with old friends from church. Monday was exciting because Ben had a JOB INTERVIEW with the INL! He feels like it went well so we are keeping our fingers crossed! Hopefully we'll be Idaho residents again soon. It would make it easier to leave if we knew we would be back soon! Pray for us! Ben feels like it would be a perfect opportunity for him! My mom, Nate, Hyrum, and I wandered the Idaho Falls mall while waiting for Ben. Although Idaho Falls has every shopping store I need, I did miss the huge malls in Virginia. We must have walked the mall 10 times and went into some stores twice! Oh well! We also got to eat at one of my favorite Italian restaurants Johnny Carinos after Ben's interview. It was yummy! Tomorrow we are going to hang low because Ben leaves us on Wednesday. We are sad to see him go! Hyrum and I leave Saturday. I'll post more pictures of the trip when I get home!

No comments: