Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We Love Idaho!


This is our airplane picture. Hyrum screamed all through checking in luggage and security and then slept soundly to Chicago. He only fussed maybe a total of one minute from Chicago to Salt Lake and only to tell me he was hungry! What a great little guy! I must admit though, we got some dirty looks at Dulles. People were probably thinking "I hope that kid isn't on our plane" when we were in line!


Finally Uncle Nathan and Hyrum meet and seem to like each other. Hyrum is starting to coo and smile a lot more and was doing it with Nathan this morning! Hyrum is also 7 weeks old today!

Grandma and Hyrum reunite at last!

I decided to take the plunge and go for the mommy haircut today. I cut it all off and it feels great! I've lost five pounds just in hair! Ben likes it even though it is short. What is it with guys and long hair? Despite Ben's teasing, Hyrum still recognizes his mommy with short hair!



6 comments:

Andrea said...

CUTE hair! I'm glad the flight went well!!

Cari said...

Hey, glad to hear the flight went okay. Now I hope you can enjoy your trip and not stress about the flight back! I REALLY like your hair. Makes me want to schedule an appt to get mine chopped back off.

Cari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
benana said...

very cute haircut! you're so right about men and long hair too...except for my husband, he likes the shorter the better. too bad i only do long!

Kristen said...

cute hair, what is it with guys and long hair. shawn loves long hair too.

MarshandKrissy said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! Oh my gosh! It totally makes me want to cut my hair! I'm jealous you are in Idaho--enjoy it for me will ya. Good luck with the job waiting. Sure miss you guys!