Leelou Blogs

Friday, May 16, 2008

Rainy Friday

Nothing too exciting is happening for us right now. Ben has been in touch with the INL and they haven't said "no" yet so we are still hopeful to move to Idaho. They are taking their sweet time which is hard but they have given us encouraging updates. I head back to work Sunday night. After 12 weeks of no work it is really hard to head back. We kept hoping the INL job would work out before I had to return to work or at least shortly after so I could work minimally. Now things are still up in the air so I'm heading back. Tonight is our last practice run letting Ben get up with Hyrum and Sunday he'll be on his own and no me there to help. Hope he makes it! I'm sure he will, Ben is really good with Hyrum and as long as he hears him I know they will do fine. It's raining here today and I feel gloomy. My last Friday off and I just want to have fun. I'll be working every Friday and Sunday night so our weekends are over. It has been so great to be home with Hyrum and I look forward to being home more someday. Keep praying this job will work out for us and then my wish will come true!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

good luck with going back to work! It's hard at first, but you will make it.