Leelou Blogs

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Diana so here we go. #1 is above- my clean sink! #2 is below my semi-full fridge.
#3 is shoes- I don't have them yet but am getting the light pink (4th in from the left) in black! Love crocs!
#4- My Closet-not the most organized but I have limited space since I gave up my dressor for Hyrum.
#5- Laundry pile- Laundry day is tomorrow!
#6-Kids- Hyrum playing in his play yard!
#7- Favorite Room- Hyrum's room-he sleeps here and I get some peace! Also, computer is in this room. (Thanks to Robert for fixing one of the comps and Cari sorry for stealing him so long-should have come with).
#8-Toilet-I HONESTLY forgot to take a picture but it is clean-all 3 of them!
#9:-Vacation- Still waiting for our paradise of Idaho to come through but I'd love to return to Hawaii with Ben someday!
#10- Self Portrait-This is one of Ben's favorite wedding pictures of me. I had to post a good picture of me because they are few and far between.
I tag Melanie, Stephanie Wheatley, Celeste, and Jen (Jen & Mel when you return from your vacations!).
















2 comments:

MarshandKrissy said...

I totally remember looking through all the pictures you had--and that was my favorite too--Ben still has good taste! Cute fam!!

Kristen said...

3 bathrooms! We have 1 and it's in our room, but it means our room has to be clean when people come over.