Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Our Child the Vampire?

Hyrum got his first tooth today! We've been watching it come in for a few weeks now but today it finally popped through! Pics to come once he opens his mouth for me.The twist-it is his left upper canine. Weird? His right upper canine is about ready to pop through as well. I thought babies were supposed to get their lower middle bottom teeth first, and then their middle top teeth, and then molars, and then canines. The only conclusion I can come to is that our child is a vampire. Must have been all those vampire books I read.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Parker got his bottom teeth and then his "vampire" teeth as we call them. I have one really good picture of him that his hair is spiky and he sort of resemebles a vampire. Hope he doing well with teething.