Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Time flies when your having fun! I just want to wish my sweetheart a Happy 3rd Anniversary! Can't believe it's been 3 years already! I found my best friend and I love having him in my life to share forever with!
Ben is so sweet and loving. We've had a crazy couple of days between me starting work and our Christmas party (thanks to all those that came it was great to catch up!). I got food poisoning from my own party and was up all Saturday night. Ben was gracious enough to be up with me and then take complete care of Hyrum Sunday and Monday so I could recover and work! What a guy! Not only that but he did our laundry and cleaned up for us! It's the little things he does to show me how much he cares and values me. I love you Ben and hope I do the same for you!

Tonight we plan on going out to eat with Hyrum! Horray. Our "plans" got snowed in last Saturday so we'll have to make up for it another time. We have to laugh that last anniversary it was just the two of us (although Hyrum was very present since I was 30wks then). We went to Squire Rockwells (Rob & Cari can appreciate this) which we happened to be the youngest people there by far. We felt like we were at a senior citizen center and everyone else was celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary-not 2nd. A few weeks later on the news we learned Squire Rockwells burned down and there were no plans to rebuild. Sad but funny. Hopefully tonight's restaurant won't have the same luck! Thanks for an interesting year last year Ben and hope tonights more lucky for us! Love you!



No comments: