Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm Back!

I'm back and I have internet at my own house! Horray! I've missed facebook and blogging! How lame! Well, not too much has been happening. Just settling in to our new house! We love it and love the space! We have 2 bedrooms with nothing in them! This is a failed attempt for one of our Christmas card pictures (above).
This is my living room/entry. We now have a Christmas tree up in the right corner by the window. Love Christmas. Ben managed to put Christmas lights outside for the first time and didn't fall off of the 20ft extension ladder! Scary to watch! I dunno if it is worth it! I prayed he wouldn't kill himself doing my request for Christmas lights.
Below is a picture of our kitchen. Simple. I haven't really cooked much yet. I've been spoiled but am starting to use it more.



Here is a picture from my mom's house after a chilling walk one evening. Look at my handsome little marshmallow (Hyrum).
I start my job Dec. 15th! Yeah- I think. I'm excited to work but not looking forward to all that comes with a new job. 4 days of daytime hospital orientation that I have to find baby sitters for. My mom works and so does Ben and we don't know daycare/babysitters yet. Should be interesting. Love the new job-hate hospital orientation! Ben is liking his new job but especially his new commute of 8 minutes to work. We are enjoying Idaho and so far no snow yet! Maybe for Christmas?




3 comments:

Kristen said...

Congrats on the new job! It is so nice that we have a profession that we can get a job anywhere we go!

Anonymous said...

Where are you working? I love your house its adorable!! I would kill for that kitchen!

Cari said...

Your house looks so cute! Congrats! Hope you get feeling settled quick and good luck at the new job. We miss you guys. Didn't realize how spoiled we were having you just across the street...we wanted to move that big chair upstairs for our party and Ben wasn't around to help and we needed an extra crock pot and couldn't just walk over and borrow one!