Leelou Blogs

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas a little late everyone! Here are some pictures from Christmas for us (mostly for the grandparents!). This top picture is not from Christmas but it is funny because he is crawling through our coffee table. I apalogize in advance because the pictures are not in order due to my inability to plan while blogging.
Below is a picture of Hyrum with his new hat and mittens he got from Santa the morning after Christmas.

Here is Hyrum in his Christmas outfit.

This is Hyrum on Christmas morning after all the presents were unwrapped playing with his Noah's Ark set from Grandma Breese.

Mommy and Daddy got Hyrum a dump truck for Christmas that he can ride on. He loves it! He hasn't quite figured it out yet but he loves to be pushed while sitting on it.
Christmas Eve we decorated sugar cookies. Here's the gang after the chaos.
Hyrum and Uncle Nathan in their Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve.
This is Hyrum's Christmas outfit last Sunday. Thought it was cute of him.


We got DUMPED on this week with snow! We must have 2 feet in our yard and it is snowing as I speak! We decided to take Hyrum out in the snow to explore. He liked trying to lick the snowflakes. So cute!

So, this is a video of Hyrum opening Christmas presents from Grandma & Grandpa Butcher. Sorry it is sideways-I videod on my digital camera so I didn't realize it would turn out sideways. But, none the less, here you go!

We had a wonderful Christmas and are truly blessed. Ben got a Wii so that's what we've been up to the past few days...what did I do? Just kidding. It's really fun. I got a craft room (well, stuff to go in a craft room) which I love! Now I have my own space! Thanks Ben! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has a safe and Happy New Year!
By the way- Happy 10 months Hyrum! We love you!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

What a fun Christmas with family!

Call Commotion said...

It's a boy and we are excited - you will have to give me pointers on how to raise a boy!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Snow!! Looks like you had a great Christmas. I hope the new year is going okay for you so far.