Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Addition

Nothing too exciting going on here. Here a few pictures of Hyrum in a cute new outfit Grandma Butcher got him for church. It really brings out the blue in his eyes! Only 2 weeks until the big birthday!
So handsome!
So our new addition is a brand new computer! We are sick of waiting forever for our old one and it was out of memory so I couldn't save any more pics of Hyrum-so we splurged with our tax return and got a new computer and love it. It is a HP Pavillion Elite and that's about all I know about it. It is super fast and great!
Hyrum and I go to the doctor later to see how the ears are improving. Hopefully his ear infection is gone. He has had to take this medicine twice a day for 10 days which I literally have to hold him down and close his mouth to get him to take it. I tried mixing it with all types of food and got nothing but him spitting it back out at me! I have to laugh because yesterday he decided he finally liked it and sucked it right out of the syringe! Of course-the last day of the medicine and he decides to like it!


No comments: