Leelou Blogs

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dr. Butcher

I forgot to put on my last post what we did last Monday night. Ben's brother Michael has been living on and off with us for the past 4 months and he is now graduating medical school and going to become a Doctor! Horray! He leaves this weekend for graduation (Ben's going) and so we had a little family party Monday night at Ben's sister's house to say goodbye. Of course, I forgot my camera but for part of his graduation present I framed these pictures of Hyrum for him. Michael is going to West Virginia to do his residency in urology and Hyrum has some WV attire (from his roots as Ben says, although I don't know I want to claim WV as roots due to the reputation-just kidding). Anyway-thought they were cute pics so here you go! We had fun with our family and seeing Michael one last time. Next time I see him he'll REALLY be a doctor-graduated and all. Congrats Michael! We proud of you!



No comments: